- 7:00 Meeting at Train Station in Geneva
- 7:15 – 9:56 Train to Zurich
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Fifa Museum
- 10:30 – 12:00 – Visiting the Museum. A must-see for all fans, the gallery is dedicated to the history of football’s ultimate prize and will host an incredible collection in a stunning architectural setting where the jewel of the exhibition – the FIFA World Cup Trophy – is on display.
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch at the Museum Sport Caffe.
- 12:30 – 15:15 – City tour and Chocolate Tour. A tour to discover Zurich and its sweet delicacies. We go to the famous House Sprüngli, discover a special cocoa extraction process and try out pralines from exclusive and unchartered chocolatiers. Besides, you will discover interesting and entertaining facts about the city of Zurich and its history as we walk. Our visit includes the most famous sights, such as Lindenhof (beautiful view point), Grossmünster church, Paradeplatz.
- 15:15 – 17:32 Visiting VR Center. Experience full body VR, you can move freely and even dance if you like! Our offering includes an adventure game, an escape room in Virtual Reality and various shooter games.
- 17:32 – 20:18 – Back to Geneva
- 20:20 – Parents pick up a child from the train station
Places available: 20
All costs are included.
English & French Sundays
7-11 yo Every 2 weeks